Avocado salmorejo with salmon and Farga Milenaria olive oil
1 cube of smoked salmon | 150 g of ripe avocado flesh | 100g of breadcrumbs | 1 liter of
tomato water | 1 lemon | 3 cloves of garlic | salt | Farga Milenaria olive oil
- Crush the tomato and freeze it for about 10 hours to remove the water. Then let it defrost and strain the water through a cloth strainer.
- Crush and blend all other ingredients except the avocado and the salmon.
- Peel the avocado and sprinkle it with lemon to prevent it from oxidising.
- Mash the avocado with the previous cream.
- Pour the cream into a glass and garnish with the smoked salmon.
- Finish with a drizzle of Farga Milenaria olive oil.
Telephone: 665 51 05 61
Santuari Font de la Salut