Rice with lobster
1 lobster of 1 kg | 500g of rice | 200 g of clams | ½ chopped onion | 3 cloves of garlic | 1 tomato | red pepper | green pepper | parsley | salt | sweet red paprika | fish broth | olive oil Farga Milenaria
For the fish broth: garlic | parsley | tomato | onion | ñora pepper| rock fish | 3 liters of water
- In a saucepan with a good twist of Farga Milenaria olive oil, fry the onion, garlic and peppers. Then add the parsley and tomato until they get slightly browned.
- Then add the chopped lobster. Turn up the heat and stir a few times until it acquires the characteristic colour of cooked lobster.
- Add the rice and fry it all together. Add the fish broth, seasoning it with salt and sweet red paprika.
- Let it simmer for a while, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 10 minutes. When there are 5 minutes left, add the clams. The rice should be brothy by now. We should have a soupy rice left.
- For the fish broth: Sauté the vegetables in Farga Milenaria olive oil, add the water and the rockfish and let it boil for 30 minutes.
Telephone: 977 737 050
C/ Lepanto, 41
43569 Les Cases d’Alcanar (Alcanar)