Red prawn carpaccio with mango and truffle
8 red prawns | 1 mango | black truffle | blueberries | Physalis | black sesame | cherry tomatoes | Maldon salt | Farga Milenaria olive oil
- Peel the prawns and remove their heads and intestines.
- Cut a piece of cling film, put the bodies of the peeled prawns in the center and another piece of cling film on top. Pound the prawns until the bodies are very thin and put them in the freezer for 48 hours.
- Gently remove the cling film and place the prawn carpaccio on the plate.
- Clean and cut some of the mango into small cubes.
- After placing the carpaccio on the plate, decorate it with mango, black truffle, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, physalis and black sesame.
- Then spray it with Farga Milenaria olive oil and sprinkle with Maldon salt.
Telephone: 964 47 17 72
Av. Papa Luna, s/n