Prawn carpaccio salad with pine nut vinaigrette and Farga Milenaria olive oil
4 king prawns | 8 cherry tomatoes | lettuce mix | squeezed lemon juice | ½ glass of sherry vinegar | pine nuts | alfalfa sprouts | salt | Farga Milenaria olive oil
- Put the lettuce and halved tomatoes in a bowl.
- Peel the prawns, cut them in half and macerate them for 5 minutes with salt, lemon and the Farga Milenaria olive oil.
- Once macerated, add them on top of the lettuce and tomatoes.
For the vinaigrette
- Heat the Farga Milenaria olive oil in a saucepan and add the pine nuts. When they are golden brown, remove them from the heat and add the vinegar and crush. Leave to cool.
- To finish, season the salad by drizzling it with the vinaigrette and decorate it some alfalfa sprouts.
Telephone: 964 45 59 90
C/ Varador, s/n