Monkfish 'all cremat'
8 slices of fresh fish monkfish | 600 g of cooked and sliced potatoes | king prawns | razor clams | scarlet shrimps (carabineros)
For the sauce: 8 cloves peeled garlic | 2 large ripe tomatoes | 4 slices of bread | parsley | fish stock | salt | pepper | Farga Milenaria olive oil
- Put Farga Milenaria olive oil in a frying pan and lightly toast the peeled garlic. Remove it and fry the 4 slices of bread. Take them out and fry the parsley.
- Then add the peeled and chopped tomato.
- Crush all the toasted and fried ingredients (garlic, bread, parsley and tomato) and add them to the fish stock.
- Put the fish stock and all the ingredients in a pot and add the potatoes. Season with pepper and salt. Finally, add the monkfish and cook everything together.
- When it is ready, proceed to serve it on a plate. Serve it with lightly grilled prawns, razor clams and scarlet shrimps (carabineros).
Telephone: 964 47 05 46
Av. Marqués de Benicarló, 11