Lamb timbale with vegetables on meat sauce and black truffle
1 leg of lamb | 1 leek | ½ onion | 1 long zucchini | white wine | salt | laurel | garlic | toasted flour |
potato | black truffle | water | Farga Milenaria olive oil
Note: The recipe is improved by accompanying the meat with some cooked artichokes.
- Cook the leg of lamb in the oven with water, white wine, garlic, bay leaf and Farga Milenaria olive oil. Leave to cool, bone and crumble. Strain and reserve the juice from cooking the meat.
- Poach the onion and leek with Farga Milenaria oil. Add the shredded meat and some grated black truffle and mix everything well (season to taste).
- Cut baked potatoes and poach.
- Cut the courgette into slices and place them around the inside of a cylindrical mould, on the inside.
- Place a layer of poached potatoes at the bottom of the mould, then the meat and vegetable mixture and, finally, a layer of poached potato as a lid.
- Remove the mould and put some toothpicks so that it does not disassemble.
- Bake at 160 ºC for 10 minutes and remove the toothpicks when you take it out.
- Make a dark roux (toasted flour and Farga Milenaria olive oil). Add the juice from cooking the meat and leave it to reduce.
- To serve: put a circle of sauce on the base and place the timbale on top. To finish, grate a little black truffle.
Telephone: 964 16 03 36
C/ Cuesta San Juan, 1