A journey through the history of olive trees and olive oil. The activity begins with a visit to Arión’s Natural Museum of Millenary Olive Trees, where you will be able to admire the oldest and most numerous group of millenary olive trees in the Iberian Peninsula and, probably, in the world. To finish, you will take a tour of the Molí de la Creu, a family mill from 1884, where you will see how the technique of obtaining olive oil has evolved.
- A guided tour of Arión’s Natural Museum of Millenary Olive Trees.
- A guided tour of the Molí de la Creu, the first mill in Taula del Sénia to produce Certified Millenary Olive Oil.
- A tasting of homegrown, organic and millenary olive oil varieties.
- This activity must always be booked in advance.
- The price does not include transport to Natural Museum and Molí de la Creu.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
12€ per person -3h
SEASON: All year round. Saturday mornings.
Telephone: 977 71 83 38
C/la Creu 16
43515 La Galera
MOLÍ DE LA CREU: www.molidelacreu.com