Gurnard salad, seaweed and Farga Milenaria olive oil
Gurnard | sea lettuce | codium seaweed | wakame seaweed | salicornia | cucumber | pink tomatoes | mini peppers
For the seaweed dressing: 30 g of rice vinegar | 15g sherry vinegar | 10g lime juice | sea salt | 150 ml of Farga Milenaria olive oil
For the cucumber macerate: 20 g of lime juice | 50 g of rice vinegar | 25 g of sugar
For the 'harissa' cream: 100 g sour cream | 20 g of harissa | sea salt
- Slice the gurnard back into fillets and clean them of bones. Leave them in coarse salt for 15 minutes. Then remove the salt and cut them into 2 cm pieces.
- Cut the seaweed in different shapes and add the dressing.
- Slice and dice the cucumber and leave it to macerate for 2 hours.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into different shapes.
- Make the harisa cream and place it at the bottom of the plate. Then arrange the gurnard pieces, the seaweed, the cucumber and the pink tomato cubes. As a decoration add the mini peppers.
Telephone: 964 46 05 55
Pg. Marítim, 94