The Antic Molí restaurant offers creative and signature dishes without neglecting the mastery of traditional cuisine, a style that always manages to make most of the local produce. Olive oil is one of its star ingredients, so it also forms part of the different games proposed in the tasting menus.
- A gourmet menu Petites Arrels. A gastronomical journey across different edible roots from the territory, selected by our chef Vicent Guimerà, Marc Balaguer and the culinary botanical expert Vanesa Bustos.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm, and from 08:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm.
- Open Thursdays evenings for groups from 8 to 10 people.
65€ per person - 1h 30'
SEASON: All year round.
Telephone: 977 570 893
Crta. Ulldecona – La Sénia Km.10
43550 Ulldecona (Tarragona)
RESTAURANT ANTIC MOLÍ: www.anticmoli.com