In the light of the full moon and under the spectacular Millenary Olive Trees we propose an unforgettable evening where we will evoke myths, legends and stories about the great symbol of the Mediterranean: the olive tree. We will accompany you with micro tastings of different cultures in a gastronomic journey through time associated with the fruit of the olive tree. Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Iberians, Muslims, Romans...and a fabulous concert of classic pieces for piano and cello.
- Official guide with historian.
- Guided night tour of the culture, history and legends of the olive trees.
- Gastronomic tasting with historical backgrounds in the countryside based on the fruit of the olive tree.
- Visit to a monumental group of Millenary Olive Trees.
- Piano and cello nocturnal concert under the olive trees.
- Civil and liability insurance.
- Activity with all the safety rules.
- Small groups.
- Accreditation 15 minutes before the beginning.
- You should bring a lantern and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The distance of the route on foot is 5km.
- Recommended for over 10 year olds
18€ per person - 3 hours
SEASON: Summer nights only.
Check available dates.
The activity is organized together with La Jana's townhall.
Available to private groups. Ask for dates and availability.
Telephone: 630 196 296
EXPLORA MAESTRAT: www.exploramaestrat.com