A walk through the history of Olive Oil production alongside the first family to produce Olive Oil from Millenary Olive Trees in Catalonia. Tradition, quality and love for the land is what this guided tour of the Molí de la Creu transmits. And there’s nothing better to finish it off than a tasting menu at the Michelin-starred Antic Molí restaurant in Ulldecona.
- A guided tour of the Molí de la Creu, the first mill to produce Certified Millenary Olive Oil in Taula de Sénia.
- Olive oil tasting.
- A tasting menu at the Antic Molí restaurant in Ulldecona.
* Drinks ordered from the menu are not included in the price.
- Prior reservation required. Special fees for groups.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm, and from 08:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 01:00 pm. to 04:00 pm.
- Open Thursdays evenings for groups from 8 to 10 people.
From 53€ per person - Half a day
SEASON: All year round.
Telephone: 977 71 83 38
C/la Creu 16
43515 La Galera
MOLÍ DE LA CREU: www.molidelacreu.com