While riding our bikes, we will discover the natural and historical wealth of a municipality with one of the largest concentrations of Millenary Olive Trees in the province: Canet lo Roig. At one of the various stops, we will visit the famous olive tree of the film El Olivo (The Olive Tree), explaining the despoilment that this valuable heritage has suffered for decades. We will stop for a snack at the Ermita de Santa Isabel and taste the olive oil produced in Canet.
- The activity will be led by a nature and cultural guide .
- A high-quality photographic report.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
* Does not include bike rental.
* It is also possible to book a snack prepared with local products, a guided tasting of millenary and single-varietal olive oil, a visit to a local wine cellar and a guided tour of the Royal Sanctuary Virgen de la Fuente de la Salud in Traiguera.
- The route by foot has a low level of difficulty (approx. 15km).
- Minimum group size: 10 people.
- Languages: Catalan, Valencian, Spanish and English.
- Also organized on specific dates scheduled together with Canet lo Roig. Contact us for details.
250€ per group - 4 hours
SEASON: All year round.
Telephone: 611 49 60 58