We will leave the village of Canet lo Roig and head northeast to go down towards the Aljub, a surprising ancient medieval structure surrounded by an authentic jungle full of damp and leafy vegetation. We will follow the course of the water, which will take us to one of the most important Roman remains left in the region: the Vilagrós fountain. We will continue walking to the famous Olivo del Notario (the olive tree of the Notary), and finish the visit with an even more famous olive tree, featured in the film El Olivo (The Olive Tree).
- Activity led by a nature and cultural guide.
- A high-quality photographic report.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
* It is also possible to book a snack prepared with local products, a guided tasting of millenary and single-varietal olive oil, a visit to a local wine cellar and a guided tour of the Royal Sanctuary Virgen de la Fuente de la Salud in Traiguera.
- The route by foot has a low level of difficulty (approx. 7km).
- Mininum group size: 10 people.
- Languages: Catalan, Valencian, Spanish and English.
* Also organized on specific dates scheduled together with Canet lo Roig. Contact us for details.
250€ per group - 4 hours
SEASON: Winter, spring and autumn. In Summer, in the evenings.
Telephone: 611 49 60 58