The light of dusk in the Maestrazgo region of Castellón adds a special magic to this route thanks to multiple specimens of Millenary Olive Trees of the Farga variety, which—according to the latest estimates—exceed even two thousand years of age. Impressive! We will walk among the Millenary Olive Trees in Canet and explain their history and natural curiosities.
- Activity led by a nature and cultural guide.
- High-quality photographic report.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
* It is also possible to include a dinner prepared with local products and a guided tasting of millenary and single-varietal olive oil.
- The route by foot has a low level of difficulty (approx. 6km).
- Minimum group size: 10 people.
- Languages: Catalan, Valencian, Spanish and English.
- This tour takes place on specific dates only that are scheduled together with Canet lo Roig Tourist Info. Contact us for details.
250€ per group - 5 hours
SEASON: Evenings in late spring and summer during a full moon.
Telephone: 611 49 60 58