The Sant Pere (or Solà) mountain range stretches to the east and south of Canet lo Roig and, from there, you can see a good part of the historic Maestrazgo region of Castellón: natural parks, rivers, villages, cities, the Mediterranean Sea and, of course, our very own Sea of Olive Trees. After passing the Roca Fountain and crossing the ravine, we will climb to the top of Solà and walk across the peaks of this small mountain range.
- Activity led by a nature and cultural guide
- A high-quality photographic report.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
* It is also possible to include a snack prepared with local products, a guided tasting of millenary and single-varietal olive oil, a visit to a local wine cellar or a guided tour of the Royal Sanctuary Virgen de la Fuente de la Salud in Traiguera.
- The bike route has a moderate level of difficulty (approx. 14.5km).
- Minimum group size of : 10 people.
- Languages: Catalan, Valencian, Spanish and English.
- Also organized on specific dates scheduled together with Canet lo Roig. Contact us for details.
250€ group - 6 hours
SEASON: Spring, autumn and winter.
Telephone: 611 49 60 58