We will travel by e-bike through an authentic ocean of monumental trees. On the first day, we will get to know the outskirts of Sant Jordi: We will visit the Bovalar Natural Reserve, the Millenary Olive Trees in Els Muntells and a famous artisan cooperage, where we will enjoy a brunch prepared with the best local products. On the second day, we will head to Canet lo Roig to cycle among the most famous olive trees, internationally recognized and even been featured in films. We will taste Millenary Olive Oil before visiting Traiguera's Royal Sanctuary.
- Two nights' accommodation in an apartment for two people in Mas dels Estellers, in the village of Sant Jordi.
- Two guided cycle-tourism activities on behalf of Itinerantur:
- A route through Sant Jordi and its Millenary Olive Trees.
- A visit to the artisan cooperage.
- Brunch made with local products.
- A route through Canet lo Roig and its Millenary Olive Trees.
- A guided tour of Traiguera’s Royal sanctuary.
- A guided tasting of Millenary Olive Oils.
- Rental and transfers of the e-bikes.
- Lunch at the restaurant La Casa dels Capellans.
- A high-quality photographic report.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
- The price does not include transport.
- The price is determined by the number of people in the group.
Please contact the agency or company that organizes this activity - 3 days / 2 nights
SEASON: All year round.
Telephone: 611 49 60 58